What’s the difference between america and yogurt?
If u leave yogurt alone for 200 years it will develop a culture
this was like the sickest burn I’ve ever seen
Anonymous said: what are you're favorite paul/george quotes?
- “I’ve never known two people that love each other so much, and don’t even realize it.” – Eric Clapton
- “ I believe Paul missed George as much as — if not more than — anybody.” – Eric clapton
- “I got married in 1966 and Paul was my best man. He cancelled his holiday to do it. Then he got drunk and put a bow-and-arrow through the car window. But until then it was great.” – George
- “I just know that whatever we’ve been through, there’s always been something there to tie us together” – George
- ‘The last time I met him, he was very sick and I held his hand for four hours. As I was doing it I was thinking “I’ve never held his hand before, ever. This is not what two Liverpool fellas do, no matter how well you know each other.” I kept thinking, “he’s going to smack me here.” But he didn’t. He just stroked my hand with his thumb and I thought “Ah, this is OK, this is life. It’s tough but it’s lovely. That’s how it is.” I knew George before I knew any of the others and I loved that man. I’m so proud to have known him.” - Paul
- “Underneath it all, I believe that Paul sincerely loved George; and at some level George loved Paul as well. ” – Peter Dogett
- “George told me once that I smelt like home. I got all paranoid, you know, thinking I smelt of fish and chip shops or dirty bars or something. But he said no, I just always smelt of home.” - Paul
- “Paul is very protective of George.” – Bob Smeaton
- "George was always known as the quiet one, but he had a wicked sense of humour. He and Paul tricked two fans into thinking that they were really brothers and George signed his name “George McCartney” for them." - Denise Theophilus
- ““They used to jump on me. George used to wake me up by tickling my feet.” – Paul
- “There was this guy called Ritter who was in our group at school, and George was in the younger group, and I remember we’d been standing around at playground and I’d tried to introduce George to Ritter, introduce him into my peer group. And being a year younger it was kind of difficult. I said, ‘Hey, this is George Harrison. He’s a mate of mine. We get on the same bus together.’ And we’d been sitting around, and George suddenly head-butted this friend of mine.When asked for the reason for the headbutt, George replied: ‘He wasn’t worthy of your friendship.” – Paul
- Interviewer: Is matrimony in the immediate future for the two unmarried members of your group? Paul: Matrimony is not in the immediate future. George: Paul won’t have me.
- “God, my mate George, isn’t he a good-looking boy!” - Paul
- “Thing is, there’s a lot about me and George that the public don’t know about, and I like it better that way. That night was very personal, and very special to me. It’s one of my favourite memories.” – Paul
- "I knew George long before the others. We were good chums despite his tender years as it seemed to me then. We were always together." – Paul McCartney
- “It used to be PaulnGeorge… as one word. They were the kids from the grammar school. That’s how we referred to them. For ages we didn’t even know George really, he was just ‘Paul’s mate’.” – Len Garry
- "In Liverpool, Paul would come round my house and we’d play in the living room. Paul knocked me out with his singing especially, although I remember him being a little embarrassed to really sing out, seeing as we were stuck right in the middle of my parents place with my whole family walking about. He said he felt funny singing about love and stuff around my dad.” — George
- I think we have now grown old enough to realize that we’re both pretty damn cute!” - George
- “He was my little baby brother” - Paul
there’s literally no point in teaching girls to be body positive if you only use men’s opinions for validation like “boys like girls with curves” nah get that the fuck out of here
- Vampire: Someone offers you a chance at immortality. Do you take it, and why or why not?
- Werewolf: If you had to spend your life with just one person, who would it be?
- Witch: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- Ghost: Do you have any regrets?
- Frankenstein: Is someone telling you how to live your life, or are you an independent person?
- Mummy: If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
- Zombie: Do you miss anyone right now?
- Faerie: If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
- Nymph: What are you like when you’re by yourself?
- Mermaid: How far would you go to keep the one you love?
- Shapeshifter: What would you change about yourself?
- Banshee: If you knew one of your loved ones/best friends had only one day left to live, how would you spend that last day with them?
- Siren: If you could make anyone do anything, what would you make them do?
- Genie: If you had one wish that would come true and couldn’t be reversed, what would you ask for?
- Fury: What is a word/phrase that you dread to hear?
- Incubus: What would someone have to do to get in your pants?
- Succubus: What’s one thing you can’t live without?